Using therapeutic techniques, allows massage therapists to release muscles tension and promote relaxation. Therapeutic massage is an important part of your health and wellness plan. It can help you when you are injured, stressed, in chronic pain, or simply in need of a little relaxation and balance. Ongoing massage therapy can help you achieve a preventative approach to your health and well-being. Massage techniques most commonly include pressure and compression, kneading, and mobilizing to improve the health and condition of the muscles, tendons, skin, fascia or connective tissue of the body.
• Pain reduction
• Relief of stress
• Relief of headaches & migraines
• Improvement of flexibility & range of motion
• Improvement of circulation
• Strengthening your immune system
• Increasing lymphatic drainage
• Reduction of muscle tension
• Reduction of depression & anxiety
• Improvement of rehabilitation after injury
The soft hand-held heat modalities are used to provide long lasting heat as they cushion and protect bone during massage. Even the most angular regions receive deep penetrating heat.
• Relief of chronic pain
• Detoxification of the body
• Increased range of motion
• Relief of neck and back pain
• Increased circulation
• Benefits of deep tissue work with minimal discomfort
• Deep relaxation and stress reduction
Incorporates heated stones with Swedish massage techniques to create an incredibly soothing massage. The body deeply relaxes to the application of heat which allows the gentle pressure of the stones to ease out tension and release painful restrictions in the body. Circulation is increased from the heat and this helps to encourage healthy elimination of toxins and increases blood flow to promote glowing skin. Typically a light touch is used with the heated stones.
• Treating conditions like osteoarthritis and arthritic pain
• Heat relaxes the body to then allow tensions to be massaged out
• Conditions such as insomnia, depression, poor circulation
• Back pain/tension
• Stress and anxiety
Pregnancy brings countless changes to your body. Carrying a baby changes your center of gravity, causing stress in your muscles, joints, shoulders and particularly your lower back. Pregnancy also relaxes your ligaments causing your pelvic joints to be less stable, changing your posture and pulling your pelvis forward, the extra weight of your baby along with an unstable pelvis. The therapeutic benefits of massage have been known to improve overall health, reduce stress and relieve muscle tension.
• Relieve depression, anxiety and nervousness caused by hormonal changes
• Increase blood and lymph circulation to reduce swelling and improve oxygenation
• Relieve muscle discomfort such as cramping, tightening, and stiffness
• Reduce pain and encourage relaxation, which can facilitate labor
• Improve muscle and skin tone
• Relieve stress or hormone-related headaches
• Promote relaxation and relieve insomnia through increase serotonin levels
• Relieve stress on weight bearing joints such as the lower back, pelvis and ankles
• Alleviate neck, shoulder and back discomfort caused by muscle strain
• Improve sciatic nerve pain and back tension
Thai (Yoga) Massage is an ancient sacred bodywork that incorporated rhythmic motion, energy line work, gentle stretching and assisted yoga postures into a comprehensive healing modality. Thai (Yoga) Massage combines the best of yoga and massage; it is performed on a mat in comfortable clothing and is customized to the needs and wants of each person. It can provide amazing results to reduce stress, ease discomfort, and create profound feelings of relaxation.
• Helps to reduce stress and its effects on the body
• Body is stretched and opened, giving it a greater range of motion
• Relives and rejuvenates tired muscles
• Provides deep feeling of well being
• Dynamic movements of Thai Massage work deeply on the physical body
• The energetic theoretical foundation of Thai Massage works on balancing the pranic energy that all humans possess
Wear comfortable clothing (Yoga wear)
Refrain from eating a big meal 1 hour prior to the massage
30min Massage - $65
45min Massage - $85
60min Massage - $100
90min Massage - $140
60min Hot Stone Massage - $115
60min Thermal Palms Massage - $120
60min Pregnancy Massage - $100
60min Thai Massage - $115
90min Thai Massage - $155
Ready to make an appointment? Just let us know and we'll help you to set up the rest!
You can Call us at any time today.
You can write us at any time today.